Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Update version 3.14159265359

It's been awhile since my last post because of 2 reasons:

1) Holiday in Phuket
2) My effin' e-speed has been acting up again


Anyways, just to update you people briefly on my trip to Phuket; It was extremely fun but also extremely tiring because I barely got 4 hours of sleep the whole time I was there. Tee hee hee... The night life there is just crazy, which is mostly due to the large sex industry over there. I wasn't surprised to see prostitutes and 'what-nots' everywhere because that's always been known about Thailand but seeing it in real life and hearing about it are two totally different things altogether.

The sad part of my trip was that it was only 3 days and 2 nights long. And to make things worse, I spent half the trip on an airplane. My flight schedule was Brunei-Singapore-Phuket-Kuala Lumpur-Singapore-Brunei. Don't ask me why my flight was like that, it just was. Furthermore, I was detained by custom officers at the KL airport and not allowed to leave the airport because of my 'stateless' issue. Thank God that I was able to convince the officers and still make it in time for my connecting flight. But after all that, I think the trip was definitely worth it and I would probably do the whole thing again if I could. Hehe... =D

That's all for now.

My colleagues and I

~Slick~

1 comments:

josh said...

Fanta-sea? Love it.

Let me fulfill your fanta-seas!