Thursday, July 17, 2008

The old and the new


Just abit of randomness that has been running through my mind ever since I saw this advertisement on tv. The line went like this "Try the all new Nescafe classic." For some reason, I'm the only person who finds that sentence totally funny in a stupid way. I mean c'mon people, that's like saying "Come on down and check out all our brand new second hand cars."

Anyways, I've been listening to The Beatles again lately and I re-remember why they were so good. Their songs are just so catchy. That's one thing that I'm currently looking into. How to write catchy songs. Writing a song is difficult enough but writing a catchy song is worse. Hmm...I guess nothing is ever as easy as it seems. What's worse is when people who can do things well tell people who wish that they could do it as easily as them, "It's really simple."

!@$%!!@@$#^Y@#^&#%&^**#$%$^7.........................................like heck it is


~Slick~

0 comments: