Monday, December 17, 2007

December blues

Most people have the Monday blues but I don't. I actually like Mondays because it's the start of a new week and I do so relish new beginnings. Over the past few years, however, I've been having December blues. What with mission trips, caroling, church services, the influx of overseas students back on holiday, year-end workloads & deadlines, Christmas and the new year, you can see why I dread this month. Don't get me wrong because I enjoy all of the afore-mentioned (except the year-end workload part =P ) but I don't like the energy and time that is paid in return.

Don't get me wrong again. Far be it for me to think that all of my energy and time spent doing all of it goes to waste but if there was a way I could do all of it and NOT be physically drained at the end of the day, I'd be set.

Anyways, don't expect a lot of blog posts this month people.

ps: Welcome back to all the overseas-ers(?): Abby, Bex K, Bex R, Cait, Jay, Joss, Panda, Sarah Ong, Tiff

pps: Sorry if I didn't mention your name. You have permission to hit me if you see me.

~Slick~

0 comments: