Friday, January 4, 2008

Sweet embrace of solitude

My brother left for England today. There weren't any tears or emotions flaring and such but I did meet a girl at the airport. She's from Canberra, Australia and she was pretty interesting. Hope I get another chance to meet her. I'm beginning to wonder how things will be around the house now. With me being the only child at home now, I imagine that things will be pretty different. More chores, responsibilities, etc. Still, I think I'm gonna enjoy this phase of my life.

It may seem a little bit sad but I have already begun to draw plans for how I'm gonna re-arrange my room. Seeing as how my brother brought most of his junk with him, I'll have more space to play around with. Yay! Hee Hee...

I think it may take me a couple of days to fully re-arrange everything but I'll post up some before and after pictures when I'm done. That's if I can find someone to lend me a *cough* Nikon D80 *cough* camera.

**Note to self, get a camera**

~Slick~

0 comments: