Friday, March 7, 2008

Brunei's internet is pathetic

I apologize for the lack of posts but E-speed has been experiencing "technical difficulties" again. Seems like it's a never ending problem in Brunei. What with the growing degradation of the current internet connection, they really should start calling it E-pathetic.

Anyways, here is an update of what's been going on with me over the last 2 weeks.

What with the government having just ended it's financial year, a huge chunk of stress has just suddenly disappeared. Haha... The stupid thing about Bruneian culture is that 90% of everything is done last minute. So imagine having to do almost half a year's worth of invoicing in 2 weeks and you'll understand why I've been so stressed out lately. The bright side to it is that I actually managed to do it so I'm very relieved. Phew!

But even with all that workload on my back, I was still able to play basketball with the guys at the gym. Seems like it's becoming quite a regular thing now for the guys and myself. Though we have to pay a few dollars each, I think it's worth it. Glad that's working out. Next thing I'm looking into is badminton. I haven't played the sport in awhile but maybe it'd be fun to try it out again. We'll see how it goes.


I'm also supposed to sing for church service this week but I'm not too sure how it'l turn out for me since I'm now having a sore throat. It was fine on tuesday at practice but now it's acting up. Some would say it's because of overuse at practice and others might say it's spiritual attack but I think it's a little bit of both. All I can do now is put my trust in God and maybe also abit in Robitussin. Heehee...

~Slick~

0 comments: