Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm feeling better, thanks!

Yesterday I found out that I made a $5,700 mistake at work and eventhough I didn't have to pay a single cent of it, it took me about 3 minutes to move past the mistake I had made. It probably sounds a little ridiculous to be able to just look past such an expensive mistake but I've learnt to accept mistakes because it reminds me that I'm still only human after all. Of course there are REALLY 'nonsense' mistakes that even I find ridiculous. Like my colleague who beat herself up the whole day because she left out one page in a document she prepared.

Seriously, she was depressed the whole day. THE WHOLE DAY.....!!!!!! That's just friggin' ridiculous..... =P

Did you ever try to be funny but get the feeling that you were being annoying instead? Of cos I'm not talking about me cos face it, I'm never annoying. Shaddap! =P

Did you ever feel like you were slowly being left behind? That everyone else is getting ahead except you? Every once in awhile I get the feeling that I'm being left behind by all my peers which leads me to do alot of what i like to call "ketchup" work. I guess in a way, it helps me to be a better person but I wish that I didn't wait til I was far behind everyone else before actually doing anything about it.

I just remembered that my personality is that of a CS (Competent Submissive) type so I'm technically not made to lead and I'm glad too because I know that I can't. This is not to put myself down or anything so I don't wanna hear none of that "Aww, I bet you can lead if you really tried" stuff because I accept the fact that certain people are made in certain ways and sometimes trying just isn't enough.

Anyways, I'd like to end this post with a congratulatory shout out to my pal. I'm so proud of you dude. HahhahHAHAhHAAHhaHAhAHAhAHAhAhAHAHAhaHaHahaHaHAhaHA.........

~Slick~

0 comments: