Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day off

Today marks the 62nd annual-coming-into-this-world day of our sultan. For some of us, *cough* Frankie *cough* it's a headache but for most of us, it is a much needed break from work. Gosh, don't you just love public holidays? Haha... And my cousin from Canada is currently staying with me for the next 3 weeks. She's really fun and her name is Pamela or Pam for short.

Anyways, my day today was pretty productive but only from the afternoon onwards. I practically slept the whole morning away. Hehe... Like I said, a much needed break from work. I do wish that I woke up abit earlier tho cos the day might have gone abit differently if I did. Oh well...

Everything went quite smoothly at worship practice today. Not alot of technicalities but I do need to work out some kinks with the chords. Did I mention that I'm leading worship for church service this week? It's not new to me but I still am abit nervous. I don't think there's ever any getting over that.

I was really surprised that my cousin wanted to follow me to practice. Pleasantly surprised of course and interestingly enough, I found out that she's a grade 8 pianist. That's so cool. Anyways, I brought her out for dinner with the guys after practice and had a really good meal.

Overall, I guess it's been a pretty good day for me today.

~Slick~

0 comments: