Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ketchup week

Ketchup! We all need it at times; And I'm not talking about when you're eating a burger, fries or something of the like. There are times when you just need to get together with someone and play 'ketchup'. Whether it be a recent acquaintance, lifelong friend or childhood buddy, times like the ones I had today will always be nothing short of refreshing.

I really thank God for giving me the chance and also the boldness to seize the opportunity to catch up with 2 of my friends that I haven't really talked to in a while. First with Laurice for lunch and then with Nikki for dinner. Both times very different in essence but still refreshing nonetheless. For both of them, I pray that the Lord will continue to be a very real entity to them and that His love and mercy would continue to outshine any circumstances in their lives.

I'm not gonna post any of the conversations up but suffice to say, God gave me a really interesting day today. Hehe... Now lets see who's next on my list.

~Slick~

0 comments: