Saturday, November 17, 2007

Mole 'b' gone

If you've known me for a very long time, you would know that I have a pretty big mole underneath my chin. Ta-dah!


Everyone has them whether big or small, easily seen or not so easily seen. Hehe... I've had mine since birth but you wouldn't be able to see it when we're talking face to face unless I tilted my head up slightly. I know that my picture makes it look like a huge zit but that's because I'm finally getting it removed.

Anyways, I've never really liked my mole, which is why I've always thought about getting rid of it. I've just always been to lazy to do anything about it until now. In my lifetime they've been many 'chinese-ey' people who have told me that my mole is a very good one and that I should leave it as it is but I think it's all hogwash.

You see, many people believe that a mole in particular spots on the body bring about certain things in one's life. Mine is supposed to bring about wealth. What's more is that they believe that if hair grows out of the mole, it amplifies the mole's "power" and that this power grows with the length and amount of hair coming out of your mole.

HahAhAHAhAhAahahAHAhahAhAAhHAAhAHahAhAHaHahAHAhAHAH.............

Oh well, I guess I'll take my chance anyway and get it removed.

~Slick~

ps: I just realised that I have a pretty elongated neck...

0 comments: