Friday, November 23, 2007

Silent guitar

I was surfing for some stuff the other day and came across this really cool guitar. It's called a silent guitar and it looked really weird to me at first but after staring at it for about 12 minutes and 48 seconds....i thought it was really cool. * Actually it was more like 12 minutes and 47 and a half seconds but I wasn't really counting. =p *

Silent guitar

At first I thought that someone drew an outline around the picture but later on, I found out that the outline is actually part of the guitar.
Slightly turned

The reason why it's called a silent guitar is the fact that it doesn't make any audible sound when you play with it. Of course, headphones come in very handy here. That, and an amplifier, is the only way to hear what you're playing. Unless you just happen to have super-hearing; Which, if you really did, would be totally wasted on listening to yourself playing a silent guitar.

Anyways, I don't need another guitar nor do I need a silent guitar but it'd still be cool to have one. After all, Christmas is just around the corner...... *cough* *cough*

~Slick~

0 comments: